Starr's Mill in Fayetteville, Georgia

Starr's Mill was originally built in 1825 by Hananiah Gilcoat and in 1866 Hilliard Starr took over the mill. Unfortunately this is the 3rd mill on the site after a fire destroyed it in the earlier 1900's before it was rebuilt in 1907. The mill produced cotton gin and supplied electric to the town of Senoia, Georgia.


3 views0 comments